Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Of Muse and other things.

So I've been asked a few things on one of my twitters. I've been asked to see photos from my Muse concert and for a list of posters I have at home. I'll do the posters first then move onto the photos.

For movie theater size posters I have
  • Iron Man 2
  • Avatar (It's first release)
  • Avatar (The collectors edition)
  • Green Zone
  • Scott Pilgrim vs. the World
  • How to Train Your Dragon
  • X-men Origins
  • Karate Kid (The new one)
And for normal sized posters I have
  • Star Wars the Force Unleased 2
  • A poster for Flyleaf
  • Transformers Revenge of the Fallen
That seems like a lot right? Like I shouldn't have enough room for them? Trust me, I have the room on my walls.

Now for the pictures of the Muse concert. I'm not going to post them here but I'll post a link to my Facebook album. I won't add you if I don't know you and most of my info is private anyway.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=238125&id=766733263&l=9e74dfaf77

There you are. If you have any questions about the photos, you can ask about them in the comments or on either of my Twitter accounts
@ChrisPulst
@Seamusfinnigan7 (Roleplay haha)

May post another later tonight if I have anything interesting happen

Until later then.

No comments:

Post a Comment