Friday, January 21, 2011

A Wild Despression Appeared!

So aside from the cheesy Pokemon joke, ever feel like you just randomly get depressed for no reason and no matter what you do, you can't cheer up? Well that's happening to me right at this moment and I don't really know why. I was pretty happy until about 9pm and then it was like a Dementor started to follow me around. Maybe it has to do with the thought I might be jobless in a few months. By the way, do any of you know how you'd apply at Kohl's?

On a completely different note, today seemed to take FOREVER and I'm not the only one who felt like that. A lot of people came in and were yawning or complaining about how work seemed to be 10x longer than normal.

Oh, random thought that might be the cause of my random depression, I'm still single. I should work on that but I really don't know how to. At least I'm not old, single, and work at a video rental store. Wait, I'm two of those things. Dammit. Maybe it's true that nice guys finish last. I feel like I've been cheated.

Might end it there for the night. Can't really think much, too much is going on to really spend time thinking.

Until tomorrow I guess.

1 comment:

  1. it always gets better =) and I'm really surprised about the still single part. and btw, i toootallly understand how you feel about the random depression thing.

    ReplyDelete