Thursday, January 20, 2011

People in this state can't drive

So it's a well known fact (or not) that people who drive vans in Colorado are some of the worst in the world. If they aren't busy cutting people off, they are doing 30miles below the speed limit. The roads could be completely fine and they refuse to do anything close. Anyway, it's Friday tomorrow, thank God, which means I get the weekend (or most of it) off. Time to do research I guess. I still need to write a proposal for a paper by Wednesday. It's for Oceanography. What about this for a topic, The effects of Global Climate Change on coral reefs? Leave your thoughts in the comments.

I'm also hoping to cash a check this weekend to be able to buy something that will help me out tremendously in class. It's called a Pulse Livescribe pen and it'll record audio and what you are writing, but it's expensive. $170. It's gotten really good reviews though so I hope it'll be worth it.

On a depressing/happy note, my manager is looking out for me. He's giving me a "promotion" so that if the place I work at ever closes down, when I apply elsewhere, I can put Assistant Manager for my title here. It'll boost my pay and I might possibly be hired as an Assistant Manager where ever I go.

Anyway, that feels like enough for tonight.

Until tomorrow I guess.

2 comments:

  1. That's a very good news for the last one! I wish I had that chance. And of course, Your course seem awesome. Wich year are you in?


    Well, me Im searching for a job and no one seem to like me even if I have alot of experiences... Im starting to depressing but try to see the good in life and it works ( sometimes )
    Im autodidact in 3d. :) not have that money for college O_O

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a Freshman in College, so first year. Just keep looking on the bright side of things.

    ReplyDelete